Wednesday, March 05, 2008

fun factoid


Noodle was looking at some "world" stickers and one of them had the Eiffel Tower on it, so I told her about it and showed her some photos online. And of course told her how I've been to the top! Looking at wikipedia I learned that the tower opened on my birthday, May 6th. How cool is that?

Also, you can do a wikipedia search for your birthday and it will tell you things that happened on that day. For example, I share my birthday with Sigmund Freud (which I knew), two popes, George Clooney, Willie Mays, Orson Welles, and Tony Blair. And Henry David Thoreau as well as Maria Montessori died on my birthday.

1 comment:

KristinR said...

Hi there. I was searching for a picture of the Eiffel Tower, and your blog came up under the first choice--does that scare you at all? I haven't jumped into the blogging scene, mostly because I can't imagine a journal of mine for all to read, but perhaps one day I'll jump into the 21st century and get with it. My question is: are those "code" names, to keep your children safer? I'm always wondering how people feel safe when sharing so much information on the internet. Thanks for your reply,
KristinR
(kmrenauld@verizon.net)
PS. You can check me out at therapistlocator.net and put in my zip code 12019 (I also went to BYU) (: