Friday, March 21, 2008

friday funny

So last week I was upstairs and I hear a lot of shouting coming from downstairs. But it's only Spud shouting, and noone else was downstairs. I came down to the office and peeked around the corner. There he was, with his talking firefighter Woody doll in hand. Spud would pull the string, Woody would talk, and Spud would yell his reply at the top of his lungs, with much emphasis.

[Pull string]
Woody: "Hi I'm Woody."
Spud: "I ALREADY KNOW YOUR NAME IS WOODY!"

[Pull string]
Woody: "Do you smell smoke?"
Spud: "NO I DON"T SMELL ANY SMOKE!"

[Pull string]
Woody: "It's getting hot in here."
Spud: "NO IT'S NOT GETTING HOT IN HERE!"

[Pull string]
Woody: "Oh no, look! That box is on fire!"
Spud: "I DON'T SEE ANY BOX AND THERE'S NOTHING ON FIRE!"

1 comment:

Debra said...

He is one funny kid. He cracked me and Jim up a couple times on Friday night.