Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Car!

We got a new car! A 2006 Scion xB, in Polar White. Scion is a subsidiary of Toyota, and I'm very excited to have a reliable car with a great warranty. Plus, it's very cool and very comfortable to ride in. I'll post pix of ours after I get my camera repaired, but for now I'll just show the stock photo from the web:



They are a lot more compact than they look in pictures, actually shorter lengthwise than a Mazda Miata, but inside they are SO spacious and comfortable. You feel like you are in a very cool mini minivan. And they handle really well, with very minimal blindspots. The huge windshield makes you feel like you are in a bus. So, you get the fun perks of a big vehicle, with none of the drawbacks.

I think eventually we'll paint it green and call it "The Frog," but until then, it's "The Box". Or maybe "The Boxmobile."

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Are you going to trick it out like in the commercials? 'Cuz that would be cool.

mindy said...

All in good time.... :o)