Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Running

I did it! I got up at 6:30 to go running. On Saturday, David bought me an armband holder for my iPod, so I was able to use that this morning. The weather was wonderful. Overcast and a bit breezy, and I ran down along the river trail. The hardest part was getting up at 6:30, as I am more the sort who rolls out of bed at about 8:30. I do like being able to see David before he leaves for work at about 7:30, and it’s nice to have some quiet time before the kids wake up. So, really I guess there aren’t any drawbacks to getting up so early, though it does make for long mornings. Which can be good or bad, depending on how the day shapes up.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

Such discipline! I've been relying on basketball for my exercise, but since I haven't played all week decided that I should do something. I had to go to the pool and swim laps for a half hour this evening, not that I'm complaining about that.

And I want an ipod. I'm jealous.