Tuesday, May 09, 2006

me me me!



1. First Name: Malinda aka Mindy
2. Were you named after anyone? Maternal grandmother
3. Do you wish on stars? When my daughter reminds me to.
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday. I wanted David to be able to stay home from work all evening.
5. Do you like your handwriting? It’s okay. Functional, usually legible.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Uh, any non meat. How about cheese, tomato & avocado?
7. What is your birth date? May 6
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Celine Dion
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Heck yeah. I like me. A lot.
10. Are you a daredevil? Not so much since becoming a mom.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Nope.
12. Do looks matter? Only as far as a person’s priorities/interests are reflected in their appearance.
13. How do you release anger? Vent to my husband or sister. Cry.
14. Where is your second home? My parents-in-law. I love having other people help with the kids, and it’s nice to hang out in a real house.
15. Do you trust others easily? Generally, yes, with unimportant things.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Too many favorites to list.
17. What class in high school do you think was the most useless? Hmmmm...it depended on the teacher.
18. Do you have a journal? Yes.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not a lot, but sometimes.
20. Your nicknames? Min, Mindala, Mom, Mama, Mindylou
21. Would you bungee jump? Yes, but I wouldn’t jump first.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if absolutely necessary.
23. Do you think that you are strong? Yup.
24. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road
25. Shoe Size? 9
26. Red/pink? Pink
27. What is your least-favorite thing about yourself? Being too critical of others
28. Whom do you miss most? I just miss having friends geographically close to me
29. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? Yes
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Uh, I’m ready for bed and my pants are pink with polka dots and I’m just wearing socks as I did a “foot treatment”. (I almost never wear socks!)
32. Last thing you ate? Oatmeal chocolate chip cookie
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, a happy yellow, or sky blue
34. What is the weather like right now? Dark
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Uh, the dentist office receptionist. No wait, it was David.
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? height
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
38. Favorite Drink? Hmmm...depends. I loooove Chocolate Silk (soymilk) but sometimes I’d give anything for a cold Guarana or Coke. And I really really do love water.
39. Favorite Sport? Does Bocci count?
40. Hair Color? blonde
41. Eye Color? blue
42. Do you wear contacts? yes
43. Favorite Food? bread, fruit & chocolate
44. Last Movie You Watched? Little Manhattan
45. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Both
46. Summer or Winter? summer (but really spring!)
47. Hugs or Kisses? Both please. But hugs are sharable with more people, so they probably would win.
48. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Delicious chocolate cake with delicious ice cream. Or just a sundae at Ghiradelli Square in SanFrancisco.
49. Who will most likely respond? No idea.
50. Who Is Least Likely to Respond? Uh, most people. (This baby is LONG!)
51. Living Arrangements? Tiny dumpy 2 bedroom apartment.
52. What Book(s) Are You Reading? Just finished “Never Cry Wolf,” I’m actually kind of on hiatus right now...
53. What's on Your Mouse Pad? No mouse pad.
54. What Did You Watch Last Night on TV? nada
56. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles!
57. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Both
58. What's the furthest you've been from home? Hmm, I’m not sure if Eastern Europe is farther than Brazil. The Amazon was certainly the most remote, though.
59. When do you see yourself married? I saw it happen at age 23.
60. How old is too old to have kids? Dunno.
61. If you could marry someone today, whom would it be? I’d still pick David
62. How many kids do you want? Right now, two is good.
63. Do you plan on attending graduate school? Again? Maybe. It was good the first time.
64. Do you ever plan on living with your parents again? No, though they’d be welcome to live with me (after I’m outta this apartment, of course.)
Where's 65??
66. One thing that you plan on having that is not
needed? Who defines need? A king size Tempurpedic (sp?) mattress.

No comments: