Monday, November 03, 2008

halloweeners




The squiddos (as I like to call them...sometimes they are squid 1 and squid 2) picked their own characters for halloween this year. Peter Pan (because he has a sword!) and a nice witch. I was happy that we were able to get them outfitted with minimal effort on my part. A bit of hemming on the sleeves of Noodle's dress (it's actually a nice, velour type Sunday dress that we got at Savers for $4), some cutting of Spud's green tee shirt ($2.50 at Michaels Crafts), and I had to sew the Peter Pan hat (about $1 for the felt). Yippee! They had a fun time trick or treating and then we came home and watched The Secret of Nimh.

6 comments:

babygonzo said...

CUTE KIDS!!!
Miss you guys :-)

Native Minnow said...

Cute!

Rizzo said...

Awww wow, they're cute. My 4-year old girl was a witch, and my 1-year old girl was a cheerleader.

What would I have to do to convince you to add me to your blogroll right next to my friends Snorg and Busted?


Peace,

Rizzo
http://www.RizzoTees.com

T.C. said...

Ahh I love it! tee hee I love the first pic. of Clive... it's so him. Z looks fantastic. Give them a hug and kiss for me.

andrea said...

Sounds like fun!

Debra said...

I've been such a bad blogging friend. And kind of a lack-luster real-life friend too! But I did want to say how impressed I am with your costume-making abilities. They looked fantastic! It was a fun night!