Sunday, November 02, 2008

fall

This year we have actually had a Fall to enjoy. I've determined that one criteria for fall for me is "crunchy leaf days." If it rains or snows before you have crunchy leaves on the ground, you haven't had a real fall. Soggy, moldy slushy leaves just aren't the same. And this year we have had a WONDERFUL Fall. It helps me gear up for enduring a long winter. I was so glad to have the chance to go scout out some photo locations on Friday. The kids came with me in the morning and David & Daisy joined us in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I forget sometimes how much I like just going out with the family and doing mostly nothing.

So it may not be New England in the Fall, but I think we have our share of beautiful places right here in town:













1 comment:

These Four Walls said...

Great pics. I love fall too! It is my favorite season.