Tuesday, May 06, 2008

happy birthday!


to me!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes today! Here's a picture from Sunday's little party. After sweets on Saturday & Sunday and leftover cake on Monday, I didn't feel the need for more cake today. David & I dropped the kids off with his sister & folks down in Springville and went to see Iron Man. It was a fun flick. You might not have known this about me, but I am a complete and total sucker for a good superhero/comic book movie. X-men, Fantastic Four, Superman, Batman, Dick Tracy, Spiderman, The Shadow, etcetera--I love 'em all! Maybe that's my inner 13 year old boy. Actually, it's probably more like my inner 4 year old boy--they're the real superhero fans, right?

Anyways, then we went to The Gap so I could spend some of a gift card I've had for a few months. I hit the clearance rack and bought a cute new bag, a shirt, and a funny blue fisherman's hat (it was $2.97!) that I'm really gonna try and pull off. All that for only $25, so I still have another $25 for next time. I could have blown it all on one shirt or skirt, but I just can't pay that much for one piece of clothing, even if it's on a gift card. Stay tuned for pictures of my rockin' new stuff.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! And look at your beautiful hair that is down.

Native Minnow said...

I know I'm late, but happy birthday!