1. Spud read FIVE early reader books. (See details here if you are so inclined.)
2. I watched all the episodes of this season's Ugly Betty. We'd kind of decided not to keep up with it, but I ended up having enough evenings alone when I was working on sewing projects that I decided to watch it.
3. Glee was hilarious. So was 30 Rock. (I'm very grateful for good TV shows during the long, cold, dark winter.)
4. I got to order FREE photo cards! I also found another promo code and made up some flier type cards for my photography business.
5. I took pictures of my friend's daughter who turns 8 next month. She (and the pictures) are both very cute.
6. I sewed the hair on one of the dolls I'm making. It looks fabulous! I'm having so much fun making them, if only I had more time. I think I'll finish the ones I need to before Christmas, but it might be close!
7. I got to go out with a good friend to have milk shakes. It was yummy and fun, but next time we'll go to a place that isn't FREEZING so we can sit and chat instead of escaping back out to her car!
8. We finished up our second term for the year, and had a Fun Friday party to celebrate. Hooray for dance parties!