Monday, September 24, 2007

it's all fun & games...

...until somedoggy pees on the bed.

I was playing "getcha" with Daisy, and we were having a great time. Then she jumped on the bed, and I covered her with the comforter, and she exploded with pee. blargh. I'd blame it on being scared, but we've played that game many times and she has always enjoyed it, so I think she just got too excited with a full bladder. So, now the duvet cover is in the wash, the comforter is hanging on the playground to dry, and Daisy is in her crate. (I did let her go outside to finish any business before sending her to jail, though, so I'm not totally heartless.)

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Yuck! I think that dog pee is one of the worst smelling things on the planet. Not that I've smelled most of the things on the planet, but still.

mindy said...

Happily (or rather HaPEEly), her pee smelled only rather like kid pee, so it wasn't utterly vomit-inducing. Her poop smells odd, too, and not nearly so stinky as "regular" dog poop. Maybe it's because she's really kind of a fake dog underneath all that fluff.