Monday, September 24, 2007

envy

Not the Ben Stiller/Jack Black movie, which I love and own, but rather the green monster that occasionally rears its ugly head in my soul. What is the cause? I have blog envy. My friend reminded me about this blog, and I guess she is one of the most read bloggers on the internet, and while I have no aspirations to be some sort of a super blogger, I find myself irrationally jealous of people who have well-trafficked blogs.

To that end, muchas smooches to the few visitors I get on occasion! I certainly get a cheap thrill everytime I get a new comment.

I need to get out more.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, I checked out the blog you said was so popular, but I had never heard of it before--and I HAVE heard of yours, so in my mind you're more popular than her! So there... :o)