Friday, August 03, 2007

the squeaky wheel...

So I now preach the gospel of "Got a problem, write the company". In the past year I have contacted several companies when I wasn't 100% satisfied with their product, or when I had a problem with the product. I received a replacement swirly lightbulb, a replacement thermometer, a replacement timer (the timer worked, but the LCD started fading after one day of use), and just now I received replacement combs for our pet clippers. And while I only needed ONE comb, she sent me a whole pack of NINE! Pretty sweet. I always appreciate companies who really do want to keep their customers happy. Writing usually only takes about 5-10 minutes, including the time spent looking up contact information, and I think it more than pays for itself.

No comments: