Wednesday, August 15, 2007

oh to be healthy again!

August has not been a good month for me. I started out with a case of shingles, which gratefully was a mild case, and I did get to meet the nicest doctor ever at the clinic, but the antibiotic he gave me in addition to the antiviral medication to treat the shingles gave me a yeast infection. That cleared up at the end of last week, but Monday morning I woke up with an awful sore throat and my eyes had goobers on them. I think it's just a really bad head cold, causing drainage and buildup everywhere, along with chills and general achyness. I'm finally started to feel a bit better today, but still have the sore throat and keep sweating in weird places at odd times. I'm normally a very healthy person, so this series of illnesses has been particularly annoying. Perhaps I wasn't being grateful enough for my good health. Spud has been sick this week, too, which means I've not had the greatest nights sleep this week, either.

/end whine

1 comment:

*Marie* said...

Oh yuck, I hope you get feeling better soon.