Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sharks



Yesterday David's mom (aka Nana) and I took the kids to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. We also went to Farm Country where they got to ride the ponies, feed chickens and goats, watch baby ducklings hatch, and listen to a deranged biting donkey bray. Good times, I tell ya.


But one of the funniest things to me was when I tried to convince the kids to stand with Nana by the railing in front of this shark. They would have nothing to do with it. Nothing. In fact, they kept backing away and getting closer to the wall. I can't say that I blame them. I personally believe that sharks are in league with the devil, way more than snakes are. Sharks just have soulless eyes. Plus, how can you get all those rows of teeth except by selling your soul to satan? Huh?

No comments: