Tuesday, June 13, 2006

is this really appropriate for children?



Noodle's friend had her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's this afternoon. Spud & I were invited, too, and we went and had a good time on the rides and playing games (I'm great at the basketball shoot, in case you were wondering). But I must admit that watching the animatronic show is always a bit freaky for me, and has been since I was a child. Spud was completely bewitched watching the characters, especially Mr. Cheese himself. Freakier still was the fact that one of Chuck's eyelids wouldn't open all the way, so he looked like some leery mouse man who would hang out under a street light late at night in the scary part of town.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

I can't tell if he's amazed or just scared out of his mind.