Friday, January 18, 2008

these are my people



This is my family, minus a nephew who is serving a mission in Pennsylvania. We had a reunion last summer up in Idaho. I am the youngest of six kids. My oldest sister has eight living children (a daughter passed in infancy), and my middle brother has seven kids. So they make up the bulk of the grandkids. The other sibings check in at four kids, four kids, and one kid. (And two kids for us, obviously.) Everyone lives in Utah somewhere (from Draper down to St. George) except my brother Eric (with 7 kids) who moved to Belgium last September. Before that, he lived in Meridian, Idaho, a few miles away from my parents, who still live in the home I grew up in.

(I can't remember if I posted this picture before...but if I did, oh well.)

No comments: