Monday, March 27, 2006

mooooo!

Spud learned to say "Cow" on Saturday, as we were driving around out in the "country." Of course he says it more like "cah-oh", but it's obvious what he's going for. He also enjoys moooing.

Here are a couple of the pix from the "farm".




The kids and I are pretty much better. David was sick over the weekend, but is feeling okay today. As hard as it is to be home with the kids when I'm sick, I'm glad that I don't have to go to work and not feel great.

In other news, it seems like exciting things are happening in the lives of everyone but me. One of my dear friends (a former roommate) is getting married in May, two good friends are expecting babies (one of them is expecting her first, and the other is expecting #2), and another friend's home has just started being built. Here I sit, though, with no real excitement as of yet. The progress of David's company is exciting, but that's kind of secondhand excitement for now. But, I am certainly glad not to be pregnant, and I am having a lot of fun with photography right now, so I think that will suffice.

No comments: