Friday, March 31, 2006

Fairy Princess (& a rat)



I was talking to a friend last night and she mentioned that I need to have more pictures of Noodle on here, and I told her the reason I don't is because Noodle isn't quite as willing a model as Spud is. Spud is generally interested enough in what he is doing that I can just shoot away, but Noodle either feels obligated to give me an ultimate CHEESE face, or says, "Mo-om, stop taking pictures and PLAY with me!" So, this fairy picture is from last year, but I really like it. This is the one I chose to have printed for my FREE 11x14 (from winning the class vote in my photography class the first week). I think it'l be a fun one to frame and hang in her room.



This picture of Finny is just to show to another friend who asked how well the kit lens on the camera does for rat portraits. This photo actually tied for second place in the class vote yesterday. (Forgive my shameless self promotion.)

No comments: