Saturday, February 18, 2006

Chop chop


So I got my hair cut on Thursday. A LOT! I cut off 10" to donate to locks of love. Then a couple of more inches were "sacrificed" in the name of style. It (the haircut) didn't turn out like I was hoping, but I'm liking it okay now. In a few months it will probably be the length I wanted it to be. I must say that I am quite happy that I no longer have to spend 30 minutes combing my hair everyday. I can comb, blow dry, and style in less time. It's a little weird not to have all that hair, since I've had long hair for the past several years. But it's good.

-------
On another note, I think my blog is in need of some more inspired postings. I think January's illnesses in the house sucked me dry of creative thought, but it's time I get my act together again. Even though I suspect I've already lost my one or two occasional readers.

No comments: