Monday, January 30, 2006

CHOMP!

Spud spent the last week getting FOUR premolars in. And in case you are wondering, no, he didn’t do it without a protest. Noodle was the same way. When their teeth came in, you KNEW. Nighttime fevers, diaper rash, vomiting, not to mention the almost everpresent general level of fuss. Of course, i don’t really blame them. I’ve had tooth pain before, albeit of a different sort, and it is rather hard to suffer in silence. He does seem to be out of it for now, though I’m not sure if the bottom premolars have cut through yet.

I must say that I am quite happy to say farewell to January. First the kids were sick, which led to my severe sleep deprivation, which led to 10 days of me being sick, which was immediately followed by the teething episodes. Not to mention David going out of town all day once a week, and working later in the evenings and Saturdays. Yup, I don’t think I’ll miss January at all. Oh, AND I had to give a talk in church yesterday. Here’s hoping that February will be a bit less eventful.

No comments: