Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In the News

Hey hey! Mormons are the feature story in this week’s Newsweek.
The Mormon Odyssey
Q&A with President Hinckley






“You go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch ’em in the face, and for what? So some pimply little puke can treat you like dirt because you’re not on the team. Well, I’m better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can’t compete with that stuff.”

Moe Szyslak

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry someone treated you like dirt. I'm sure you are using your experience to help your little ones be better. If you still find yourself feeling like punching take a breath, flick the chip off your shoulder, hug your kids, and apply some forgivness...that beautiful christian principle that not only saves everyone but individuals too.

mindy said...

Uhhh...it's a "QUOTE". From a Simpsons character named Moe. Hence the quotation marks and the name underneath the quotation.