Tuesday, October 18, 2005

daily update

I am a woman obsessed! I look on Realtor.com nearly every day in many or all of the towns we could move to, and I also peruse the websites of the real estate offices to check out their featured listings. I don’t know if it is a good pasttime or not. (It doesn’t really take that much time.) I like to think that I am familiarizing myself with the market, but sometimes I think I’m only torturing myself when David says we won’t be moving until January, at the soonest, 10ish weeks has never seemed so painfully long. So, I’m especially ancy to do the holiday shopping, as well as shop for Spud’s b-day (Christmas Eve!). As if that will hurry time along. It was quite cool here today, reminding me of the painful imminence of winter. Since I’d hoped to have moved south before it turned cold, I think I’m trying to live in denial. It only works on sunny days.

I went jogging this morning for the first time in months. I felt it. But I felt good during and later, after my lungs forgave me for the cold air. Hopefully I can make it a habit of sorts.

No comments: