Monday, October 23, 2006

Sleep, beautiful sleep

Last night Spud actually SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Granted, he didn't go to bed until about 10:30, but he didn't wake up this morning until about 9:00! It was amazing. We recently starting having him sleep in his own bed in the kids' bedroom, but he usually wakes up and we bring him into our room. I'm sure it won't happen every night, but it was certainly a milestone for all of us.

And our Ichthoberfest party a week ago went really well. We probably had about 50 people turn out, and the food and company were both excellent. It was a fun get-together, and I look forward to next year's party. We're trying to come up with a springtime festival as well, so if you have any ideas...

Oh, and I just got the decal that I ordered for the rear window of The Box, it's the rat from the center of this sign (though the decal is white):


I also bought the sign to post in the rat room/office. After I wash the car & get the decal on, I'll post a picture.

No comments: