Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I've not been online much lately, partly due to my internet connection being so sporadic, and partly due to the fact that for the past couple of weeks I've been reading books 4-6 of Harry Potter. I stayed up late last night and finished book 6. Wow!! It was fantastic! I'm almost sad to be finished with them (until book 7 comes out) as they were so fun to get swallowed up in. But I'm glad, too, as I won't feel compelled to read it at every spare moment. Plus, David and I were both reading it, so it was a matter of switching off and sharing.

Other than that, I'm working on developing a good pair of fairy wings. My inspiration is coming from the wings on this site: www.fairylove.com (I'm too lazy to make it a link right now.) Noodle has some generic store bought wings, which she really loves, but I'd like to make her some fancy & fun ones. I also want to make some for my little niece who has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, as she is also a big fairy fan, and I think she'll really appreciate them. And I'm sure I'll make some for myself, too!

No comments: