Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion for my mom's side last weekend at Bear Lake in Idaho. It was a lot of fun. We spent a whole day at the "beach" (okay, shore) and the kids had a blast. You had to go out a long ways before it was even waist deep, so all of the kids enjoyed the freedom that afforded. Noodle was too busy gallavanting around with cousins or on her own to be bothered posing for pictures, but here she is wandering about in the lake (she has the hat on).



And Spud had a great time splashing and mucking around in the shallows. He couldn't have been happier.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

That looks like one of the beaches on the far side of the lake. I love it up there. My Grandma (on my dad's side) was born in the area, and still owns a house up there (although I think it's falling apart by now). We used to go up there quite a bit, and now my sisters want to hold a family reunion up there sometime this summer. I hope you guys had fun.